Švajcarska IT kompanija Octopus Cloud, koja ima svoju poslovnicu u Pirotu, u okviru Startup centra, planira da duplira broj zaposlenih u Pirotu, gde trenutno ima osam programera.
-Bavimo se skeniranjem data centra, servera, skladištenjem podataka i na osnovu tih podataka obračunavanjem raznih licenci za Microsoft i druge softverske kompanije i proizvode. Sve sad ide polako u Cloud pa se bavimo i time, počeli smo sa inventarizacijom Azure, uskoro i Amazon servisa, tako da je projekat vrlo interesantan i ima puno prostora za učenje i napredovanje.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team.
As a senior developer, you will be responsible for providing architect and technical solutions to complex problems, as well as for the collaboration with rest of the team on the project. Good communication in English is must have skill. Your software development experience and problem-solving skills must be on very high level. You must be focused on continuous learning and delivering software of the utmost quality.
We are company headquartered in Switzerland, with main development team located in Pirot, Serbia.
We are building in-house projects that are used by service providers and companies with own datacenters. Working on with us will give you opportunity work with latest technologies of virtualization and cloud services.
Methodologies and technologies we are using:
.Net, .Net Core, REST API, Angular, Sqlite, PostgreSQL, Docker, Integration tests, Unit tests, Agile Scrum Kanban, Jira, Bitbucket, GIT, Jenkins, Confluence, ClickUp,
Qualifications: At least 5 year working experience in software development Skills Required:
- 2+ years of working experience in building modern, frontend applications
- REST API
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (at least B2)
- You are self-motivated, committed, and passionate about your work
- You are a team player with an open mindset, positive attitude and you welcome change
- You are always striving for quality and finding the best and most effective solutionBonus points for candidates:
- German languageBenefits:
- Salary proportional to skills, position and responsibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation
- Flexible contract (B2B or contract of employment)
- Team buildings (local and international)
- Working in nice office, or remotely (home office)
- Personal education and growth (available courses in different areas, opportunity to learn into the teamover internal knowledge transfer process)
- Own company project (no outsourcing)
- Many other projects are in our road map waiting for you to develop. Also, few times a year we haveinnovation sprints where team members can work on own ideas.